What It Does:
The IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Floor Support system provides solid support for sagging and undersized beams, restoring stability and straightness to sagging floor joists in a crawl space.
Once installed in your crawl space, IntelliJack Crawl Space Floor Support can correct problems such as sloping and overly springy floors, interior wall cracks, and out-of-level level door frames.
Because of its design, the jack can be adjusted over time to provide additional straightening and leveling action if necessary.
The jacking system is also compatible with a crawl space vapor barrier system, allowing you to address crawl space mold and humidity issues while repairing your structural issue.
IntelliJack™ Floor Support Technical Features
- Each support jack has an allowable load capacity of more than 24,000 pounds
- Galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Installs in limited-access areas
- The ONLY crawl space support jack that addresses problem soils
We fix sagging, sinking crawl spaces! Call us for a free crawl space support quote today!
We serve Columbia, Augusta, Greenville, and many nearby areas in Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach, throughout South Carolina or over the state lines.
IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Structural Support Jacks
To be stable, strong and level, the floor above a crawl space requires solid mid-span support that’s usually provided by a post-and-beam assembly. But beams are often undersized, and many contractors use wooden posts that can rot, shift and settle. When this happens, floor joists sag and other structural problems occur. The support jack system is a foundation repair product that provides a permanent solution to these problems.
Our IntelliJack System is also compatible with crawl space encapsulation systems, making it a good choice for homeowners wishing to eliminate moisture problems and improve home energy efficiency, while also solving structural problems.
IntelliJack Crawl Space Support System
The IntelliJack Crawl Space Floor Support system is an adjustable supplemental support system used for sagging crawl spaces.
It not only provides supplemental support to your failing structure — it can also often lift failing floor joists or beams, restoring them to their original position.
The IntelliJack Crawl Space Floor Support system is available for installation in Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach, throughout South Carolina or over the state lines.
IntelliJack™ Floor Supports Specifications
- Fast, Year-Round Installation — The IntelliJack™ System can be installed year-round, with installations completing in about a day. There’s no waiting time for concrete to cure!
- Strong Crawl Space Support —Our crawl space support system has an allowable load capacity of more than 24,000 pounds per support jack, and is tested and certified to the highest industry standards.
- Versatile Installation — The IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Floor Support system’s portable size allows it to be installed in even the tightest of crawl spaces.
- Superior Support — Our support jacks do more than merely halt the downward movement of your floor. The IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Floor Support system may also be adjusted to try to lift the floor above to its original position.
View More Foundation Repair Solutions