At Mount Valley Foundation Services, our foundation repair solutions are customized to your specific foundation problems and structural needs. We take pride in making the costs for these repairs as clear and easy to understand as we possibly can.
To help you understand your foundation issues and the solutions for them, we provide free, no-obligation foundation repair quotes. Our certified foundation repair experts will assess your foundation problems and write a clear plan to solve them. Each quote comes with upfront pricing and no hidden charges. To schedule your free quote, contact us by phone or e-mail today!
All of our certified representatives are highly trained to be able to identify and solve your foundation issues without adding extra material that you don’t need. Our honest, professional representatives will give you the best cost on your home repair. Not only do we provide the best materials for your home, but we also offer the best pricing in our field.
Foundation Repair Pays For Itself!
The decision to fix foundation problems permanently is an investment in your home that makes sense.
Structural damage makes selling your home infinitely more difficult. Not only are people less likely to want to buy a home with a structural defect, but banks are also often hesitant to approve a mortgage on a home with structural damage.
Why use Mount Valley Foundation Repair?
Our highest-quality products and amazing customer service are specifically designed to take the worry and stress out of fixing your home’s foundation. We will explain every step of the process and offer a lifetime, transferrable warranty on all of your piering systems. Your foundation repair system is backed by our outstanding history of quality products and service.
Our goal is to make sure that you receive the right solution at a reasonable price. We’re dedicated to serving you and your home’s foundation needs.
SIGNS OF FOUNDATION SETTLEMENT
As a foundation settles, many telltale signs will become evident. What follows are some of the most common ways that foundation settlement can become visible to the homeowner.
Stair-Step Cracking Stair-step cracking is one of the surest signs of foundation settlement and is very common in brick in concrete block walls.
As the settlement continues, vertical cracks may widen or become uneven as wall sections tilt away from each other, indicating more severe displacement. Keep an eye out for cracks that are wider at the top than at the bottom, as this is a sign of advancing settlement.
Why Should I Fix My Foundation?
- The Problem Will Not Go Away: A foundation problem never gets better on its own. The longer you wait to have the problem fixed, the worse the damage will become. More damage means more money repairing the issue!
- Resale Value: No one wants to buy a home with a foundation issue!
- Appearance: Foundation damage can cause ugly cracks to form in the foundation wall and in the brick around your home. You will also notice interior cracking in your walls.
- Door and Window Operation: As one section of your home settles unevenly with the rest, doors will begin to stick and windows will jam or even completely fall out of line with the rest of your home.
- Use of Space: Foundation damage can reduce the use of the space in your home. As the foundation shifts, areas in your home can become compromised.
- A Safer Home: While not common occurrences, disasters like collapsing foundations and chimneys, chunks of brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards do happen.
- Reduce Pests’ Interest in Your Home: One of the easiest ways for insects and animal pests to enter your home is through cracks and displaced brick in your foundation.
We would like to offer you a FREE foundation repair quote for your home. One of our certified foundation repair experts will discuss your home’s foundation problems with you and offer you a free, no-obligation, written estimate for your home’s foundation needs.
We proudly serve Augusta, Greenville, all of South Carolina, in areas such as Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Florence, Sumter, Anderson, and many outlying areas.